Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Cussing

There is this one girl at school, who is known for having a temper. I'll call her Student B. Now Student B and I have not gotten along well in the past. She has seen I'm going to be her sub and has run out of the room before. On this day, I was going in from afterschool duty, where I make sure no one is killed waiting for their parents to pick them up, and was telling a girl that she could not follow me into the school. B starts backtalking, saying "Yes she can." etc. I go in and am walking away when I hear B call me a P**sy, C*nt, and B*tch. Now, these children know they are not allowed to use that language, especially directed at an adult. So I go and try to warn her. I'm not mean, I don't want this kid to get a citation.
And B starts saying "Quit lying Miss, I didn't cuss at you. Your lying..." so on and so forth. So to make a long story short, she received a referral, and I went away bemused.

(3 days later she apologized that "you thought I was cussing at you". She still wouldnt admit it!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Wow.... what a great idea for a blog! Best of luck breaking through... but I bet you will!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Lenice said...

Thanks. It seems to be getting easier as I go.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home