Thursday, September 30, 2004

Which Leg

9/28
I've written about Student J before, how she cussed me out, and then a week later I cussed next to her in the heat of the moment. Well todays incident with J was , well, it was interesting.
J came in 1st period with another student. The other student signed in, and J did not. Now we have to have our kiddos sign in, cause otherwise we could get sued. Not complying with federal regulations and all that. So I tell J, "Please sign in." She throws a bit of a fit, and then decids it will be great fun to stretch from her seat to the other table where the book is.
Surprise surprise, J's booty hits the ground. Well her hip actually.
Now, there is no more happy J. J is talking about how much her hip hurts. So I call the nurse, ( I actually believed she might be hurt when she cried), and the nurse comes and checks her out. Finally, we get the go ahead to help J up.
Here's where it gets funny. She stands up on the leg that was supposedly hurt so badly. The nurse says something about it, and she switches legs.
So were the tears fake? But the wierder thing is, J and I now get along ok. Did this "incident" somehow make me ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home