Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Psalm 23 for Substitutes

The Lord is my helper, when I must sub.
He leadeth me to the lesson plans, he makes me lie down in joy when it's over.
He restores my energy.
He leads me in the path of education for his name sake.

Yea, though I walk in the halls of a middle school, I will fear no student; for thou art with me.

Thy verses on patience, they comfort me.

Thou preparest cafeteria food for me in the presence of my tough kids;
Thou anointeth my head with wisdom, my joy at student's learning overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me throughout the day;
And I shall not have to sub forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lenice said...

Christin, I know what you mean. Subbing has to be one of the hardest jobs out there.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lenice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home