Wednesday, November 26, 2008

[Apr. 28th, 2007|10:52 pm]

TAKS is over, we are counting down the days till school is out, and the kids are freaking crazy. I have signed my contract for next year, aced my PPR test (necessary to be fully certified), and am becoming recognized for my fearless technology. Not necessarily talented, but fearless.
Currently, I am again playing Myspace detective, and am in a very frustrated/satisfied place. Here's the thing. I don't want my students to be stupid about myspace. I want them to mark their profiles private, and make them hard to find. But finding different students on myspace was such a rush. It was the thrill of outsmarting 11-14yr olds.
Yes, I know I'm soooo mature, but after dealing with Mr. "Don't give me attitude", Sir "Poster child for ADHD" and finally Ms. "I talk this way to my mom, you can't tell me not to", it is nice to have the upper hand. (I will eventually come up with shorter nicknames so I can share the horror stories of these children).
So, our school goes through a program Netsmartz.org, and it was very useful. I can't find even half as many of our stinking kids! The ones I do find are being smarter! I am so happy this is the case but dangit, now I'm bored.
Thing is, I know Mr. Attitude is has a new page ( I managed to get his 3 pages deleted..hehehe), but I can't find it! What sort of myspace detective am I if I can't even find one measly middle schooler.
Hurray and Phooy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home