Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Silly dreams [Feb. 18th, 2007|09:32 pm]

I'm an interesting study. I enjoy compliments immensely, but at the same time, I have no idea how to handle htem. So I end up avoiding them too. how is it possible to be attention hungry as well as shy?
So I kinda laugh at myself when I think about my most recent dream. Teacher of the Year. If it actually happened, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I am not even sure I'll be eligble this year. You have to at least work for the district for 3 years, but do you have to be a teacher for 3 years. I have the former (this year) but not the latter.
On an entirely different note, this is both the longest I've held any job (even including seasonal work) and more than triple the length of any post college job. Go job longetivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home