Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Worst class [Feb. 13th, 2007|01:32 pm]

I have never wanted to cry as much as I have today. Frustration does that to me. H is being obstinate, 4/5 is hell, as usual, and I am wondering, what part do I play in this classes issues?
Is it fair for me to lay all the blame at W's feet? Is it worse because I am also in some sort of unhealthy dynamic with these kids? Is this class salvageble?
I odn't know. I have lost all perspective on this class. I don't know what I should do, what I shouldn't, who is good and who is bad. I know I hate it here. I don't even want to see these kids. I want to just bail every day. And you know what? They do better when I'm not here. Am I hte problem? Or am I like the parent who has to do the discipline, while the other just buys ice cream?
Whatever the case, I don't have anything left. I just don't have anything left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home